Thursday, September 30, 2004

Never Enough Comedic Slaughters Department

Jon Stewart SLAMMED Rudy Giuliani. Rudy was busy spinning the Bush line and sounded almost as guilty and defensive as Bush did. JON STEWART OPENLY LAUGHED AT RUDY GIULIANI WHILE RUDY WAS TRYING TO COVER DUBYA'S ASS.

Excuse me. I'm just really, really giddy right now. I'm on the verge of coming.

A small part of me thought that it was very sad. But another part of me remembers how hated Giuliani was prior to 9/11, and smiles.

Also, the Moment of Zen should've opened with Laura and Theresa, onstage after the debate, comparing their near-identical pink outfits. It was, simultaneously, very evocative of Jackie Kennedy's style. They actually wrapped their arms around each other. I'll post pics once good shots become available, promise!

A part of me will be fantasizing about First Lady Lesbian Sex, to be sure. This would bother me, except I know that Cynthia will, too, as soon as she reads this. (Hi honey.)


No comments: