Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Never Enough Choice Quotes Department

All right, I haven't posted here much lately. That might change, just because I do have a few updates I'd like to throw out. But I've combined having a life with fighting depression in such a way that posting to my very own blog seems to be a waste of time all too often. Oh well, I'll try. Really.

Author Steve Almond recently posted an article to Alternet called How To Go On A Nationwide Book Tour And Not Get Laid, in which he has some on-target things to say about sex, especially in the context of his recent book tour to promote a volume of short stories with sufficient erotic content. But my favorite quote of his is:

"You can't swing a dead cat without hitting some naked stick figure in lousy mascara."

You'll hear me quoting him often, I'm sure.


No comments: