Thursday, September 13, 2001

Never Enough Tears Department

Due to the increases in hateful, racist acts, I have colored my site green to show my solidarity with Muslim Americans, Arab Americans, and all other victims of blind rage.

And I pray for the day when it will no longer be necessary to do such things.

For any so-called Christians who are attacking Muslims because they are apparently "godless", I provide an essay on Christ In Islam. It will be, hopefully, eye-opening to read how Muslims revere Jesus in ways most "christians" never do anymore.

And in response to those who insist America is a great devil, a 1973 essay from Canadian radio announcer Gordon Sinclair reminds the world that we Americans have a noble and selfless side often forgotten in anti-American rhetoric..

May "Bob" bring slack to us all.


No comments: