Thursday, January 03, 2002

Never Enough Sleep Department

Well, that's not entirely true--I stayed up all night two nights ago and slept like a baby the next night, so I felt great today. But it certainly SEEMS like I haven't been able to get enough sleep for the past month. I guess I was getting caught up on all the sleep I didn't get while I was working. Having so many holidays packed into one month didn't help either. (A belated Happy ChaYulKwaMas to you all, by the way.)

Of course, just writing this has got me yawning, so I think I'll go to bed soon.

Oh, an update about the name change. I now have my Social Security card and have begun to contact my former employers and my university to get them to update their records. Next, I will send out resumes with my new name, followed by contacting all my creditors, the IRS, and whoever else is still using the old, accursed name in their files. Eventually I'll get them all. Eventually. For now, sleep is good.


No comments: